Publications by CREATE personnel
- K. Walz. The Future of Sustainable Energy. Journal of Sustainability Education (submitted, 2017).
- K.A. Walz and J.R. Christian. Capstone Engineering Design Projects for Community Colleges. American Journal of Engineering Education. (In Press, 2017)
- K.A. Walz, M. Slowinski, and K. Alfano. Faculty Learning Projects: Adding an International Perspective to Renewable Energy Education. 2016 High Impact Technology Exchange Conference Proceedings: Best Practices in Technician Education. (In Press, 2017)
- K.A. Walz, M. Slowinski, and K. Alfano. International Approaches to Renewable Energy Education – A Faculty Professional Development Case Study and Recommended Practices for STEM Educators. American Journal of Engineering Education. 7(2): 97-115 (2016)
WALZ ET AL CREATE INTERNATIONAL.pdf
- M. Slowinski, K.A. Walz, and K. Alfano. Renewable Energy Technician Education: The Impact of International Faculty Collaboration. Best Paper Award, Energy Conversion and Conservation Division. ASEE Annual Conference and Exposition, New Orleans, LA. (2016)
CREATE ASEE PRESENTATION 2016.pdf
SLOWINSKI ET AL IN GERMANY & AU.pdf
Pesentations by CREATE personnel
- K. Walz, R. Ebbage, T. Wanek, and M. Barger. Community Colleges for International Development. AAAS Community College Forum. Thurs, Feb 11, 2016. Washington, DC
K WALZ INTERNATIONAL RE PRESENTATION AAAS COMMUINITY COLLEGE FORUM, WASINGTON DC
Jamaica Part 1.pdf
Jamaica Part 2.pdf
- K. Walz. Let’s Examine Some Trends in Renewable Energy .League for Innovations Conference. March 14, 2017. San Francisco, CA.
CREATE Innovations Conference.pdf
CREATE faculty, students, and activities featured in the media
CREATE Student Poster Presentations
- R. Whitehead Development of Piezoelectric Materials at the National Renewable Energy Laboratory. NSF Advanced Technological Education PI Conference, 2016.
- J. Pintor Cuellar. Development of Lead-Free Perovskite Solar Cells for undergraduate laboratory instruction. NSF Advanced Technological Education PI Conference, 2016.
PINTOR & WALZ PEROVSKITE SOLAR POSTER.pdf
- S. Barron and K. Walz. Developing a General Chemistry Laboratory Procedure to Construct and Characterize Perovskite Solar Cells. NSF Advanced Technological Education PI Conference,
- R. Morse and K. Walz. A Low Cost Procedure to Explore the Relationship Between Viscosity and Temperature NSF Advanced Technological Education PI Conference, 2015
NSF • ATE • CREATE • Renewable Energy Center
Madison Area Technical College
1701 Wright Street
Madison, WI 53704
Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.
Copyright © 2016 Center For Renewable Energy Advanced Technological Education